Handmade Goat’s Milk Soap – Lavender and Oats – By Nanny Goat Soap – 90-100g
Pure goat’s milk works with soothing lavender and healthy oats in this brilliant soap.
Bundle deal: Get 10% off if you order the three soap bundle! See the drop down menu on the side of your screen for details.
A homemade soap made in the heart of New Zealand’s Waikato region, filled to the brim with the wholesome power of goat’s milk.
Goat milk is a tremendous base for a soap:
- It’s high in fat, meaning it not only cleans well but it leaves your skin moister after washing
- Milk is a wonder food, with plenty of vitamins, proteins and necessary acids, which makes it great for your skin’s health too
- It has medical properties, like stopping inflammation and fighting bacteria, and it has been shown to help fight skin issues like pimples
Milk isn’t the only good thing hidden in this soap bar though:
- Lavender oil, known for its soothing scent, is put in as a fragrance and for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory powers
- Crushed oats are in the mixture, and they also have anti-inflammatory power, as well as helping moisturize skin and alleviating itches
- Oils are mixed with the fat of the goat’s milk to make the soap: coconut oil, olive oil and rice bran oil are used for their health benefits and cleaning power
- Crushed diatomaceous earth is blended with the rest, so it can act as an exfoliant for your skin
This soap is homemade using only natural, New Zealand sourced materials. No added artificial colours, preservatives, chemicals or alcohols are present in the soap, and it is safe for use on even delicate areas.
Ingredients: Goat milk, rice bran oil, coconut oil, olive oil, lye, diatomaceous earth, essential oils, lavender oil and oats.
WARNING: Allergic reaction may occur from contact with the included ingredients. Those with sensitive skin should take all due precautions before use. If any irritation occurs, cease use immediately. If irritation persists, see a doctor.