Handmade Goat’s Milk Soap – Patchouli – By Nanny Goat Soap – 90-100g
Pure goat’s milk powers this fragrant patchouli soap.
Bundle deal: Get 10% off if you order the three soap bundle! See the drop down menu on the side of your screen for details.
The most important ingredient in this soap is pure, New Zealand goat’s milk. Goat’s milk is a very good soap base because it’s very good for your skin:
- It has high fat content, meaning it not only cleans great but it also moisturizes skin much more thoroughly than water based soaps
- It contains a lot of vitamins and nutrients which are brilliant for your skin’s health
- Milk is a great source of protein and important fatty acids, which not only nourish skin but help it absorb other minerals and nutrients
- It can help clear out pimples and other skin problems
These soaps are more than just bars of milk, however. Other fantastic ingredients are added to complete the bars and help your skin:
- Patchouli essential oil, commonly used in perfumes and cosmetics for its strong and lovely scent, is used as a fragrance
- Natural, healthy oils like coconut oil, rice bran oil and olive oil work with the fat in the milk the provide the soap’s cleaning and conditioning power
- Rock beads of diatomaceous earth are added for its abrasive qualities, so the soap can exfoliate dead skin cells
A wonderful, milky soap, handmade using New Zealand sourced ingredients. This mum and pop brand is proud to not use any artificial colours, preservatives or potentially skin-damaging chemicals like alcohol.
Ingredients: Goat milk, Rice Bran oil, coconut oil, olive oil, lye, essential oils.
WARNING: Allergic reaction may occur from contact with the included ingredients. Those with sensitive skin should take all due precautions before use. If any irritation occurs, cease use immediately. If irritation persists, see a doctor.