Julia Sheepskin Boots - Canterbury
The Tall Sheepskin Boot You’ve Been Searching For!
These ‘Julia’ Sheepskin Suede Boots will keep more than just your feet warm! These tall boots extend up the calf and have a generous cuff which can be folded down for a different look. With genuine sheepskin suede outside and fine, dense wool inside, these boots will keep you warm and snug. Sheepskin allows the foot to breathe, ensuring they’re always at a comfortable temperature while the wool cradles your feet, supporting them without uncomfortable pressure points. These Sheepskin Suede Boots feel as comfortable as slippers, yet are stylish boots you can wear anywhere.
These well made Sheepskin Suede Boots feature heel support, a hard wearing tread for grip and durability and removable, washable insoles. The back of these sheepskin boots feature eyelets with leather laces, making it easy to get in and out of them and suitable for all leg shapes.
Don’t suffer from cold feet any longer! Whether you suffer from chilblains, poor circulation or just want a stylish boot to keep your feet warm and snug, these Sheepskin Suede Boots are perfect.
|Footwear Size Chat|
|Canterbury Leather Sizes||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|US Mens Size||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|US Womens Size||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
Please note that the centimeter measurement above is the measurement of your foot.
We would like to send you the correct size, first time. To help us with this we recommend that you follow the directions below.
- Gently place the back of your heel on a wall.
- Place a ruler or tape measure under your foot and measure your foot from the heel to the end of the longest toe.
- Add an extra 5mm to this measurement, compare this centimeter measurement to the table above to choose your size.
- Hand wash only. DO NOT use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent. GENTLY rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discoloration and roughen the surface.
- Rinse in clean cold water. DO NOT ALLOW TO SOAK.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the article and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters.
- Once the article is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.