Durability with elegant simplicity best describes Canterbury’s Albert Slipper.
The Albert Slipper is simple, straightforward and very comfortable. It has replaceable and removable insoles to make cleaning or changing the insole a breeze to do. Canterbury has also added a side stitched PVC base and suede leather toe and heel guards to enhance durability.
The slipper is made using Canterbury’s premium New Zealand sheepskin to cushion your foot. It naturally keeps your foot cool in summer and warm in winter.
Canterbury’s New Zealand made Albert Slipper will keep your feet feeling comfortable year round!
|Footwear Size Chat|
|Canterbury Leather Sizes||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|US Mens Size||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|US Womens Size||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
Please note that the centimeter measurement above is the measurement of your foot.
We would like to send you the correct size, first time. To help us with this we recommend that you follow the directions below.
- Gently place the back of your heel on a wall.
- Place a ruler or tape measure under your foot and measure your foot from the heel to the end of the longest toe.
- Add an extra 5mm to this measurement, compare this centimeter measurement to the table above to choose your size.
- Hand wash only. DO NOT use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent. GENTLY rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discoloration and roughen the surface.
- Rinse in clean cold water. DO NOT ALLOW TO SOAK.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the article and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters.
- Once the article is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.